Great airlines need great people, so don’t miss out on this chance to join Helvetic Airways one of Switzerland’s largest airlines. We are looking for a
Line Maintenance Controller 100%
Base: Zurich Airport
Starting date: ASAP - Upon mutual agreement
Line Maintenance Controller continuous monitoring of the Helvetic Airways fleet and the interaction with internal/external stake holders, maximize operational availability whilst minimizing operation disruption by the efficient management and support of the following specific responsibilities and activities.
- To assist Helvetic Airways Line Maintenance Staff/ Department with respect in providing support to the Helvetic Fleet, liaise with the airline OCC department and act as AOG and unscheduled maintenance coordinator
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Planning and Engineering Department, to plan all line maintenance activities incorporating schedule and unscheduled tasks and requirements
- The control and auditing of completed technical documentation, to include Aircraft Technical Logs and AMOS generated work Orders
- Creation and management of all defect related AMOS work packages
- To cooperate and share information with other company departments with respect to the update of the maintenance plan as a result of any changes to the day to day operation
- To ensure compliance with all unscheduled maintenance requirements, including daily and weekly inspections. This includes the monitoring of all aircraft condition data and the completion and distribution of the fleet daily status report
- To monitor and manage all defects (open and deferred) across the fleet to ensure that rectification is carried out within the allowed time limits and to ensure best effort are made to meet Company Maintenance performance standards and KPIs
- To track and analyse repetitive and recurring defects across the fleet, and to liaise with the flight crews and maintenance staff with respect to their troubleshooting and rectification
- To liaise with third party maintenance suppliers as contracted by the airline with respect to the maintenance, technical support and reporting back of deays, AOGs etc.
- To manage all AOG scenarios including spare requests, assignment of manpower and/ or third party services, management of travel and hotel requirements and reporting
- To liaise with flight crew at unsupported out stations with respect to defects entered into the Aircraft Technical Log, and the use and control of facility "ref base" as a means of temporary deferral
Candidates must have
- Ideally hold EASA Part 66 license and have at least 5 years line maintenance experience. High degree of motivation and forward thinking
- Ability to supervise others and to manage technical eventsand AOG scenarios under pressure
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge of AMOS and EASA Part-M is a plus
- Area of residence preferably in wider Zurich area
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is desirable
- Maintenance experience with E190
- LMC Department provide its 7 days per week between 05:30 to 23:30 (early/ late shift)
We are offering you
- High motivated and dynamic team
- International, multicultural working environment
- Great infrastructure within own Helvetic Hangar located at Zurich Airport
- A competitive salary package
- Open feedback and exchange-of-ideas culture
- Attractive travel benefits
- Interesting conditions with our partners (e.g: restaurants, hotels, car rental, insurance, mobile phone providers, etc.)
We are seeking highly motivated and practical individuals whose focus and drive will add strength to our Airline for a better future.
Are you interested?
If so, just check the requirements for the position and apply now. Become part of our Helvetic Airways team!