Great airlines need great people, so do not miss out on this chance to join Helvetic Airways one of Switzerland’s largest airlines. We are looking for a
Sheet Metal Engineer 100% - Line Maintenance
Starting date: Upon mutual agreement
The primary purpose of this position is to accomplish the inspection, repair, modification, installation and troubleshooting of sheet metal tasks, as well as the accomplishment of composite repairs, painting, component maintenance and other mechanical tasks as required.
The sheet metal engineer reports directly to the Line Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assessment, repair and modification of aircraft structure, composites and components
- General support of line maintenance engineers and cabin maintenance team
- Aircraft painting
- General mechanic work
Candidates must have
We are offering you
- High motivated and dynamic team
- International, multicultural working environment
- Great infrastructure within own Helvetic Hangar located at Zurich Airport
- To experience being part of the fascinating aviation industry
- A competitive salary package
- Open feedback and exchange-of-ideas culture
- Attractive travel benefits
- Interesting conditions with our partners (e.g: restaurants, hotels, car rental, insurance, mobile phone providers, etc.)
- Discounted car parking conditions at Zurich Airport
Are you interested? If so, just check the requirements for the position and apply now.
Become part of our Helvetic Airways Maintenance team!